Monday, September 7, 2009

From An Iraqi Widow To An American Widow



Yesterday , my dear sister !, in my dream,

I saw a cascade of tears from your eyes;


When asked about the cause of your grief,
You showed me the image of your husband.


You hurled abuses at me, as he was killed,
By a brutal terrorist in my land.


I recognized him, because he was the one,
Who, with his friend, barged into my house;


Raped my teenage daughter before our eyes.
When we resisted, they, out of dignity,


Shot her dead, and also riddled,
The chest of my husband with bullets.


As a sign of greatness of a great nation,
They showed mercy to me and my only son;


Spared us, and left with a triumphant pace.
Alas! My son was ungrateful,


In return to their benevolent gesture;
One day, he, with himself, blew them apart.


I was under the siege of emotions,
The raging inferno in my mind and heart;


Could defy the power of all the oceans,
Its flames could burn the entire world.


But your tears, shimmering like pearls,
Extinguished it, and made me ashamed.


I was unable to share your pain,
With a few drops of tears in your lap;


In a downpour, they all had been shed,
Over the bodies of my husband and daughter,


And also in the memory of my only son.
Now my eyes are stony, pallid and dry.


Your tears have generated in my soul,
A turmoil which will never be set at rest;


Unless you forgive me, as I am the mother,
Of the person who killed your husband.


To atone for my sins, and show repentance,
I declare my son ‘ a condemned terrorist ’.

 
Dr. Mustafa Kamal Sherwani, LL. D., Chairman, All India Muslim Forum
Lucknow, U.P. India.

1 comment:

  1. sole is deathless
    ......................
    we never die... only we change our body ..... we are only facing our previous births karma
    .....................
    in 2012 there is destruction .... there may be chance
    1. more than 60 % of people of this world will die
    2. Nothing happen \

    there is a logic why this destruction will happen in 2012 that is .. our earth is increasing there Energy level .... in 1984 earth energy level is 7 hertz
    in 2012 it will be 14.5 hertz
    and
    earth will change there daymanction (ayam ) 3rd to 4th
    now the person whose energy level is not matched with earth energy level ... that will never survive in this earth
    .. that will went to other earth ...where that person energy level is same ok
    ........................
    these type of incidents are coming in this time very fast because earth is changing very fast
    low energy level persons are not surviving ........

    why poor peoples poor and rich peoples are rich because there past or previous birth bad karma's are coming with him ...


    God will never interfere and gives result of persons
    only persons good and bad karma is gives him result

    ...............................

    ok

    mugga koyi jeet nahi sakta ... mein kissi sa har nahi sakta ..
    .................................

    understand these lines

    i will give Anser Tomorrow


    writer : www.zmingo.co.cc
    www.myfunn.co.cc

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Please do observe common courtesy rules. This blog is linked to PakNationalists.com and follows the same comment guidelines. The purpose of this blog is to promote the views of PakNationalists on Pakistan's domestic and foreign policy interests.